Company Policy During the Covid-19 Pandemic
To our clients, colleagues and colleagues,
We want to thank you for being a valuable part of the ongoing operational activities of PT Tilyanpristka to this day. We want you to know that our common health and safety are our top priority, especially in this era of the Covid-19 virus pandemic.
Currently, PT Tilyanpristka remains open for office operational activities and has developed policies, procedures, and preventive measures to minimize risks - which include but are not limited to:
- Increase the frequency of disinfection practices for our buildings and office spaces.
- Provide hand sanitizer and masks at the office.
- Guide all employees regarding protective measures, including staying at home, staying away from workplaces and public places when they are sick, to the government's 5M program.
- Continue to implement remote work for our permanent employees (work from home).
- Continue to work normally according to the assignment and the timeline that has been mutually agreed upon between the client and PT Tilyanpristka previously.
- Providing a meeting room for work in our building if virtual contact conditions are no longer possible by making a prior appointment.
We will continue to follow the guidelines and regulations from local and central officials/agencies/authorities regarding the development of the Covid-19 pandemic.
May God always gives protection to our families and each of us.
PT Tilyanpristka, Management.