Mengaktifkan Form Pencatatan Vendor Invoice
- Write T-Code: MIRO or choose menu below
Mengaktifkan form pencatatan vendor invoice
- Choose “Subsequent Debit” from the list box. This is different for recording inventory invoices.
- Fill with “Basic Data” as in invoice from forwarding/shipping vendor or related shipment document invoice and press “Enter”
Memilih detail PO yang sesuai dengan invoice
- Choose “Details” tab.
- Fill with “Details” information as in invoice from shipment vendor (Inv. Party) or related to other shipment document and press “Enter”
- If you process custom invoice, change the code with “other” or “Govt.” (government).
Memilih detail PO yang sesuai dengan invoice – 2
- Fill with PO number related current invoice.
- Click this icon if the current invoice from multi-purchase order (current case is multi PO).
Menambahkan PO (multi PO untuk sebuah invoice)
- Type PO number or you can choose by clicking the icon.
- Click the “Adopt” button.
- Click the icon to show PO detail.
Memilih barang dalam tiap PO
- This is the view of PO Detail and chooses/click the item as in PO related to current invoice so the line will change to blue.
Melakukan simulasi jurnal
- Press Ctrl+Shift+F7. Or you can choose “Simulate Document” from the ‘Menu’ list.
Melakukan proses posting
From top to bottom (as in the image above):
- Inventory -> Items has been received
- Expenses from price differences material -> Items have not been received yet
- The “Post” button will show up if the amount next to ‘Bal.’ already ‘0’. Click it for the posting process.